The Center serves all seekers — whoever you are and wherever you are on your spiritual journey.
The Center’s offerings promote compassionate action and transformative growth in relation to God, neighbor, self, creation, and cosmos through the integration of practice, learning, engagement, and reflection. The Center emphasizes experiential learning through spiritual practices, real-world engagement, peer teaching, and other learning methods.
Center for Spiritual Wisdom values community. We prefer to gather with participants in real time, in one place. But we recognize that learning at a distance can be effective for those who can’t gather with others.
CSW PROGRAMS PAST & PRESENT
- Spiritual Companioning (Spiritual Direction) – in person or remotely
- Introduction to the Enneagram (workshop)
- The Enneagram as Spiritual Practice (group learning series)
- The Enneagram for Spiritual Growth (retreat)
- Introduction to Centering Prayer (1-day workshop)
- Weekly Centering Prayer group facilitation
- Centering Prayer (multi-day retreat)
- Lectio Divina weekly group facilitation
- Wisdom Texts weekly reflection group
- Pilgrimage: Israel-Palestine (2016 & 2018)
- Pilgrimage: The Way of St. Francis & St. Clare (Italy 2019)
- Guest Sunday adult education presenter (numerous congregations)
- Everything I Need to Know about God I Learned from My Dog (multi-media)
- ‘Wisdom of the Saints’ Sunday series
- ‘Falling Upward’ Retreat (based on book by R. Rohr)
- ‘The Universal Christ’ Learning Series (based on R. Rohr book 2020)
- ‘Paul: A Biography’ Learning Series (based on N.T. Wright book 2020)
- The Wisdom of World Religions (Brevard College faculty)
- Seminary Consultation (faculty + students)
- Enneagram-based Staff Consultation & Training